Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wednesday the 14th

It is late Wednesday night. Tomorrow I have my Geography final then I am on Christmas Break for a month. I also have the joy of making a 17 hour trip home to Toledo where it's 20 degrees as oppose to Baton Rouge where it was 65 degrees today. Anyway I do not have a lot of time to write, but later in the week once I get back to Toledo I'll write some more articles. In the meantime why don't you go to www.mcubed.net

On this web site you'll find just about any sports score that has ever taken place. Here are some fun facts I read on LSU football. The first bowl the Tigers ever attended was known as the Bacardi Bowl. I wonder who sponsored it? Another interesting fact is that in 1907 LSU beat Havana University 56-0. Wait, you aren't getting that one? I mean Havana, as in Havana, Cuba. Oh and the Tigers won that game in Cuba. I mean winning in the Big House is sweet, but Cuba WOW! Those are just some examples. Well check it out, and I'll be back later this week!

No comments: