Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Two-Year Hiatus Is Over!

Back in the spring of 2005 I started this blog as a senior at St. John's Jesuit High School. Throughout my time at LSU I kept you my readers posted on my thoughts on the latest sports issue.

Then I left Baton Rouge for New Orleans and I have never posted since. Similar to Bruce Wayne, I too needed to find myself (a job).

With all that said I am starting up the site once again. Lots of great things to discuss on the horizon:

-The BCS Debate: Buckeyes or War Eagles?
-Pelican Dive Bomb? How will Anthony Davis's injury hamper the Pelicans' season?
-Saints Rebound? After the embarrassment on Monday how do the Who Dats respond?
-Rumors circulating that a fourth Mighty Ducks film will be made in the next year. How will it be?

I apologize the last topic (MD4) was completely made up.

I look forward to posting as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Chris

No comments: